Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do you determine what’s best for my skin?
Our MSI estheticians will take account your unique skin and ask you a few questions to determine what type of treatment is best. Please be honest about your skin type and how you take care of it at home. Also tell them of any allergies and medications. This can be very helpful. The information will help your esthetician give you the most customized and best treatment.
2. How can I prepare for my facial?
There are a couple of very simple things you can do. Make sure to be hydrated inside and out. This means you should drink plenty of water and keep your skin moisturized at least a few days before your appointment.
3. What should I do after my facial?
Ask your esthetician for specific product recommendations so that you can continue treating your skin after the facial. Your esthetician may recommend specific types of (moisturizers, serums, exfoliants and masks) that will keep your skin in ideal condition until your next appointment. They can also tell you how to care for your skin between appointments so you will always look your best.
4. What should I Do Before My First Brazilian Wax for best results?
Our team can help you with this… We’ll offer you our professional advice on the right solution for you. However, here’s some general advice.
- It’s good to take a warm shower before your wax. It opens up your pores.
- Exfoliate your skin with a loofah prevent ingrown hairs.
- Don’t gels, lotions and oils right before your wax because it may interfere with hair removal.
- Don’t go to a tanning salon 24 to 48 hours before your wax.
- Check to see if your hair is at least ¼ inch long so the wax can grab the hair.